Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We are Conservatives.

During the past election both my wife and I worked to help the Conservative Party to win. This, of course, doesn't mean we give up our rights to hold a Conservative Government accountable.

Below is a photo of my wife speaking with Mackay:



Click here to see our web page of MacKey photos we took to be used by Local Conservative to be used in their literature.

Below is a photo of Harper reaching to my wife to shake her hand.



Click here to See our web page of Harper Photos

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Faramin said...

I am neither a Conservative nor a Liberal, but I admire your courage and honesty in practiacally displaying a true conviction.

I will never forget what Harper and Emerson did to Canadians and I will do all I can to ensure not only Emerson, but also Harper pay for this dishonsety, this anti-ethical and this deception of Canadians. The man is the PM today in most part becasuse of what he made people believe, that he is the man of honesty and he meant clean governing. It just took minutes for him to show his true face. Dirty track record already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home